iSYS Gives You Control of Your Wireless Costs
Mobile telecommunications costs have become a significant and growing expense within
the IT budget of most agencies and enterprises. Telecom Expense Management (TEM)
is a comprehensive approach to managing mobile devices, business process improvements
and vendor relationships to produce maximum accountability and savings.
iSYS specializes in delivering TEM lifecycle management solutions for all
types of mobile devices. iSYS Mobile TEM services include:
- Managing wireless assets, programs, projects and vendors
- Providing a single point of contact and coordination for all wireless carriers
- Customer service, Help Desk and technical support
- Policy recommendations and enforcement based on industry best practices
- Simplifying network infrastructure procurement and deployment
- Analyzing and optimizing wireless network trends
- Maintaining and upgrading wireless programs and assets
- Securing data
- Managing device ordering and procurement
- Device insurance and technical refresh
- Device recycling and end of life disposition
iSYS is the leading provider of TEM services to the U.S. Federal Government,
managing more wireless devices for more federal clients than any other TEM provider.
iSYS is also one of the only TEM service providers awarded the GSA Federal
Strategic Sourcing Initiative Telecom Expense Management (FSSI TEM) Contract. Industry
expertise includes government, security, transportation, finance, education, technology,
law enforcement, legal and healthcare.
To assist new clients in accessing our Best-in-Industry services, iSYS provides
a RISK-FREE / COST-FREE ASSESSMENT that
delivers solutions for savings, typically within 30 days. With savings that average
more than 32% on wireless budgets, iSYS services are usually self-funded
and deliver substantial ROI.
iSYS is committed to providing TEM services that deliver accountability,
reliability, security and ultimate value to our clients.
Call 877-810-iSYS (877-810-4797) today to get your FREE TELECOM EXPENSE ASSESSMENT.